The Yorkshire Hearty Festival returns for 2017
The stage is set, the bouncy castle is booked, and the casks are ready – it’s nearly time to pack your tent for Yorkshire Heart Brewery’s annual shindig: the Yorkshire Hearty Festival.
Now in its third year, the Yorkshire Hearty Festival returns for 2017 on Friday 28th & Saturday 29th April, providing a great family day out to make the most of the Bank Holiday weekend. Held in Yorkshire Heart’s picturesque home village of Nun Monkton just outside York, the Festival is a ‘hearty party for all the family’, offering games, bouncy castles and rides to keep the kids entertained, as well as…
- Fantastic live music
- Trade stalls from local makers and artisans
- Food stalls (including a BBQ and hog roast) and an ice cream van
- More than 20 real ales and ciders all from Yorkshire
- Yorkshire Heart’s very own homegrown and produced English wines!
The festival opens its doors at 5.00pm on Friday 28th April, running until 11.00pm.
- Be the first to try the Festival’s fantastic range of real ales, wines & cider
- Eat hot pizza supplied and cooked by Wood Fire Dine
- Enjoy live music from the fantastic ‘Storm’, a Yorkshire band who play a range of rock/pop/ska covers with a sole emphasis on making sure you have a great time.
Price includes festival glass, program, hot supper & your first two drinks.
(Booking is essential & numbers are restricted on Friday)
Saturday is the main day of the Festival, with the doors open from 12noon until 11.00pm.
Enjoy a true celebration of Yorkshire with…
- A fantastic selection of Yorkshire real ales, cider, lager, and our very own award-winning wines
- Live music throughout the day
- Interactive bin drumming with Alex Cromarty
- Bouncy castle
- Trade stands from local makers and artisans
- …and much more
Great fun for all the family, dogs also welcome.
Keen to enjoy everything the Yorkshire Hearty Festival has to offer? Make a weekend of it and stay on site:
- £5.00 per adult for camping
- £7.50 per adult for caravan/motorhome
- £3.00 per child for camping or caravan
- £2.00 per dog
Dog owners: PLEASE be aware that your dogs must be kept under control at all times: there will be loud music on both Friday and Saturday, and the brewery owners have two dogs of their own.
More information and tickets are available to buy on the festival website: www.yorkshireheartfestival.com